Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nothing to Eventful

I wasn't able to sleep till about five this morning so much on my mind. Well this is one of my new items up in my shop. I will be making some more tonight.

Deadliest Catch is on tonight and for some odd reason I get really creative while watching it lol I know I am nuts. Maybe a bracelet or necklace will come off tonight show hehe.

I am so excited about the new shop I feel so Paganized now. So lets get the party started with the first 50 new followers. I will be giving away something you never know what it might be.



So today was not very eventful, I got up in time for dinner. Mmmm dinner was awesome, I gave the boys hair cuts and watched the little one in the bath while chatting with my pagan etsy team members. I love it they make me feel so welcome everytime I come into the room. Well I am off for now going to think of what I want to be creative with while watching tv tonight. I will post it later if something comes to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment